Live Coverage Of UNOH Battle At The Beach On Fox Sports 2

NASCAR officials announced officially Friday that Fox Sports 2 will handle the live broadcast of the second UNOH Battle at the Beach on Feb. 18 from Daytona International Speedway.

NASCAR Modified Tour cars line up for the running of the Battle at the Beach last February at Daytona International Speedway (Photo: Getty Images for NASCAR)

The 2014 Battle at the Beach will feature an exhibition Whelen Modified Tour event and a points paying K&N Pro Series East event. Each of the 150-lap events will take place on a .37-mile temporary track on the backstretch of Daytona International Speedway. The Whelen Modified Tour event will take place first.

The Fox Sports 2 broadcast will begin at 7 p.m. Motor Racing Network will also offer live radio coverage of the event beginning at 6:45 p.m. The MRN broadcast will also be streamed live on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.

The Whelen Modified Tour event will be rebroadcast on Fox Sports 1 at 11 p.m. on Feb. 18.

Follow RaceDayCT On FacebookFollow RaceDayCT On Twitter

Comments

1. Andy Boright says:

Given the way last year’s event went, is this a good thing?

2. Jer says:

LET ME CHECK TO SEE IF I GET FOX SPORTS 1 ……………… NOPE THATS GOOD :)

3. paulrose358 says:

That’s cool to hear. But was not last years track length .4 miles long? So what will make .03 hundredth of a mile do on a flat track? And will rules be put back in place? Or will it be a rule less race. Should be interesting.

4. Mark says:

Is anybody of note even going?

5. Crazy in NY says:

They should change the name to the Yeah Right 150 and make Mike Stefanik the
    race marshall. I’ll watch because I’m a Modified sicko but I don’t expect much.

6. Bill says:

I paid a bunch of money last Summer for a premium package just to get Fox Sports 2. TRIED to watch a Modified race on there, and found out it wasn’t even in HD! The picture was absolutely horrible. I called the cable company and complained. They blamed Fox. I cancelled the premium package. Fox is doing a horrible job with these two channels.