NASCAR Announces Entry Lists For UNOH Battle At The Beach At Daytona

Thirty teams highlighted the entry list for the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour portion of the UNOH Battle at the Beach set for Feb. 18 at Daytona International Speedway.

Battle at the beach LogoSteve Park won last year’s Whelen Modified Tour portion of the inaugural UNOH Battle at the Beach, which brings together teams from both the Whelen Modified Tour and the Whelen Southern Modified Tour.

Ten full-time Whelen Modified Tour teams are on the entry list, which includes four of the last five Whelen Modified Tour championship drivers.

Ryan Preece (2013 champion), Doug Coby (2012 champion), Ron Silk (2011 champion) and Donny Lia (2009 champion) are included on the roster for the 150-lap non-points event, which will take place on a temporary track on the backstretch of the 2.5-mile Daytona International Speedway.

Thirty-three teams are on the entry list for the K&N Pro Series East portion of the Battle at the Beach. The K&N Pro Series will run a 150-lap points event. That division actually opens its 2014 season at New Smrna (Fla.) Speedway on Feb. 16.

Follow RaceDayCT On FacebookFollow RaceDayCT On Twitter

Did you like this? Share it:

Comments

  1. Sonny says:

    Where is the entry list ?

  2. Sonny,

    There’s an embedded link to it in the story.

    Shawn

  3. Sharpie Fan says:

    Gee, WSMT might actually have a good chance of winning a combined race.

  4. jb says:

    where do u park go no 17 mod

  5. jb says:

    i mean go 71

Leave a Reply