It’s time for you the fans to make the big decision.
Each week during the 2014 racing season the New England Racing Fuel RaceDayCT Support Performer of the Week will be chosen from among drivers competing in events in one of the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series weekly support divisions (divisions below the SK Modifieds) at Stafford Motor Speedway, Thompson Speedway and the Waterford Speedbowl.
And the new twist for 2014 is that fans will decide each week’s winner through a poll on RaceDayCT. Each week a list of nominees will be presented for the award and fans will decide who should get the award.
Each week’s winner will receive a $20 certificate for race fuel from New England Racing Fuel. Drivers must have a Sunoco Race Fuel decal on their car to be eligible for the weekly award.
Voting will conclude each week on Wednesday at 12:01 a.m. and the award winner will be announced. Don’t forget, after voting, click on one of the Social Media icons in the upper left corner of the voting box to share the poll with others on Facebook and Twitter.
This week’s nominees include:
- Ken Cassidy Jr.: Won for the third time in the last five events in the Mini Stock feature at the Waterford Speedbowl.
- Glenn Boss: Got his second victory of the season in the Late Model feature at Thompson Speedway
- Jason Palmer: Won for the first time this season in the Late Model feature at Waterford.
- Shawn Monahan: Scored his second victory in three events in the Limited Sportsman feature at Thompson.
- Chad Baxter: Got his second consecutive victory in the Mini Stock race at Thompson.
Place your vote below …