It’s time for you the fans to make the big decision.
Each week during the 2014 racing season the New England Racing Fuel RaceDayCT Support Performer of the Week will be chosen from among drivers competing in events in one of the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series weekly support divisions (divisions below the SK Modifieds) at Stafford Motor Speedway, Thompson Speedway and the Waterford Speedbowl.
And the new twist for 2014 is that fans will decide each week’s winner through a poll on RaceDayCT. Each week a list of nominees will be presented for the award and fans will decide who should get the award.
Each week’s winner will receive a $20 certificate for race fuel from New England Racing Fuel. Drivers must have a Sunoco Race Fuel decal on their car to be eligible for the weekly award.
Voting will conclude each week on Wednesday at 12:01 a.m. and the award winner will be announced. Don’t forget, after voting, click on one of the Social Media icons in the upper left corner of the voting box to share the poll with others on Facebook and Twitter.
This week’s nominees include:
Place your vote below:
- Jay Stuart: Won his third Late Model event of the season at Stafford Motor Speedway
- Keith Rocco: Won for the eighth time this season in the Late Model division at the Waterford Speedbowl.
- Dylan Menditto: Won in the SK Light Modified division at Stafford.
- Al Stone III: Grabbed his second win of the season, in thrilling style, in the Street Stock division at Waterford.
- David Arute: Got his first victory of the season in the Limited Late Model division at Stafford.
- Wayne Burroughs Jr.: Used a last lap pass to win his first Mini Stock feature of the year at Waterford.
- Frank L’Etoile Jr.: Scored the victory in the DARE Stock division at Stafford.