Whelen Modified Tour Thompson 125 At Thompson Speedway Postponed To Thursday

With a forecast calling for inclement weather for much of the day on Wednesday, NASCAR officials and officials from Thompson Speedway made the decision today to postpone the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour Thompson 125 to Thursday.

The Thompson 125, the fifth race on the 2018 championship schedule, is scheduled to take the green flag at approximately 8 p.m.

Thursday’s event will also include a full slate of NASCAR Whelen All-American Series action, headlined by the track’s SK Modified division. The Northeastern Midget Association Lites are also on the schedule.

The Whelen Modified Tour will have practice from 4-5 p.m. Thursday with group qualifying scheduled for 7 p.m.

Comments

1. Fast Eddie says:

Thank-you NASCAR and Thompson Speedway!! Thursday’s weather is definitely looking much better than tomorrow. Hopefully the most, if not all, the race teams can still be there.

2. Thank you!!!!!

3. NH Mark says:

Even better!!! Let the excitement level grow an extra day.

4. Liz Cherokee says:

Oh golly jolly! Now I can actually make it for the race! What should I put in my flask?Decisions, decisions, decisions…

5. humphry says:

Its all about the dollars $$$$$$$$$$$$$

6. Racer28 says:

Now I can attend. I had to work tonight. Thank you NASCAR and the Thompson Speedway. I will be there

7. Liz Cherokee says:

I can’t wait for tomorrow night! I still can’t decide what to bring so I’m thinking that I’m going to multiflask…

8. humphry wrote, “Its all about the dollars $$$$$$$$$$$$$”

Another graduate of Trump University. Genius, pure genius.

9. Jeffrey says:

Worst schedule ever. Thompson!!!

10. NH Mark says:

It’s race day boys!!

Not sure what the issue is with having a rain date the day after the originally scheduled event. Thompson has raindates built in for all there WMT races. I like that to be honest.

11. Bob Npt. says:

Of course it’s about the dollars $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. If they weren’t getting the dollars $$$$$$$$$$$$$ there wouldn’t be a track or racers. They’re not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts.

12. No issue, that’s just Jeffrey.

Great weather! Should be a wonderful, cool New England evening.

I love Thompson… short ticket lines, short concessions lines and fast racing!

Liz, love your multiflasking approach. Ingenious!!!

13. Excited race fan says:

What time does the features start?